The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de diente
1(of person, animal)diente masculino(molar) muela femeninofront teeth — dientes de adelante
- back teeth — muelas
- to clean / brush one's teeth — lavarse / cepillarse los dientes
- I had a tooth pulled — me sacaron una muela/un diente
- I had a tooth out — me sacaron una muela/un diente
- to kick sb in the teeth — humillar a algn
- tooth decay — caries dental
- The pain is aggravated by eating, gum chewing, teeth clenching, or yawning.
- Dental caries occur when bacteria destroy the enamel surface of the tooth and cause decay.
- Some malocclusions cannot be treated successfully without removing permanent teeth, though tooth removal is contraindicated in other situations.
- Dental caries or sugar-bacterial tooth decay is largely preventable.
- Titan triggerfish are armed with powerful jaws and teeth suitable for chewing bony corals divers should steer clear of them!
- The core structure of the tooth is composed of dentine.
- Fluoride helps make teeth strong and prevents tooth decay.
- You may lose both the wisdom tooth and the tooth next to it because of extensive decay.
- The teeth are natural with occlusal amalgam fillings in teeth 30 and 31.
- Red, swollen areas in a child's mouth or dark spots on the teeth are signs of tooth decay.
- If the teeth are not cleaned properly they may be vulnerable to tooth decay causing cavities, or to gum disease.
- Close association of shark teeth with a vertebrate skeleton is yet another type of fossil record that may indicate shark feeding.
- It is easy for tiny amounts of food to get trapped in the tiny dents or fissures, and if you do not brush them thoroughly, bacteria can build up and start to decay the tooth.
- He sucked in his breath through his teeth, biting down hard to try and suppress the throbbing left behind by a revolver's bullet's passage.
- Maxillary or posterior dentary teeth more recurved, denticles present on the anterior carinae.
- Wisdom teeth are the last teeth at each end of the upper and lower gums, at the very back of the mouth.
- There also will be worse staining of the teeth and some risk of tooth loss from caries because of the sugar in chewing tobacco.
- In nonmammalian vertebrates, tooth replacement is intimately related to growth.
- The sugar in milk and juices will eat at your child's teeth and may cause decay.
- These can expose your baby's teeth to harmful acids, which can attack the newly formed teeth and cause decay.
- back teeth — muelas
2(of zip, saw, gear) diente masculino(of comb) púa femenino(of comb) diente masculino
- Desargues proposed cycloidal teeth for gear wheels in the 1630's.
- A toothed rack rail is laid in the middle of the track on the slopes and the pinions attached to the engine engage with the teeth of the rack bars and enable the engine to pull itself and its load up.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!