The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de tracoma
- The biggest health problems are tuberculosis, venereal diseases, malaria, trachoma, typhoid fever, and dysentery.
- Other diseases include hepatitis, trachoma, and tuberculosis.
- I saw the Chlamydial eye disease trachoma in the poor of Glasgow and lymphogranuloma in soldiers from a military hospital STD clinic in 1940 before the cause was known.
- In Gambia the prevalence of the chlamydial disease trachoma in villages with frequent spraying to reduce flies is significantly lower than in villages without spraying.
- In addition, diarrhoea and diseases such as scabies, conjunctivitis, and trachoma are associated with poor hygiene and result from a breakdown in sanitation if water resources become depleted.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!