The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of trascendencia
- They are the inability to distinguish between transcendence in fact and transcendence in illusion.
- In science fiction there can be no inexplicable marvels, no transcendences, no devils or demons.
- Enough to raise themselves to the same level of transcendence.
- Fundamentalists, on the other hand, have emphasized the transcendence of God.
- And now that we know all about them, there still remains the mystery of his transcendence.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!