The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Echoes of the subsequent post-Hegelian criticisms of Kantian transcendental philosophy are found in the early work of Horkheimer and Marcuse.
- Husserl sees his own transcendental phenomenology as the true heir to Kant's transcendental philosophy.
- Eze evidently thinks it very important to emphasize that Kant appealed to his transcendental philosophy and his theory of the a priori to formulate his racial theory.
- Kant conveyed this point in the idea that consciousness entails a transcendental a priori not capturable by experience or observation.
- Kant's solution of the problem of God, which regards the concept of God simply as a transcendental postulate of practical reason or a regulative idea, is unacceptable.
- The spiritual in man may soar in the highest transcendental realms, but man's body is essentially that of an animal.
- Hindus readily accept as reality transcendental realms of Gods and devas and higher modes of consciousness than that in which we commonly live.
- Isaac's prayer is symbolic of the transcendental spiritual beauty of Judaism.
- It does not constitute either a sect or a school of thought, but is rather a spiritual or transcendental practice, which persists despite criticism from orthodox theologians.
- What's cool about this idea is that it implies a transcendental, eternal spiritual life.
- I ended up with something like transcendental animistic chaos with stress on the importance if imminent divinity when I was done with it, which has worked well for me so far.
- Today's terrorists increasingly look at their acts of death and destruction as sacramental or transcendental on a spiritual or eschatological level.
- Some people regard the religious as more spiritual and transcendental persons.
- These transcendental depictions of spiritual evocation ring true.
- It is true that people out of poverty long for something higher, transcendental and spiritual.
- More broadly it is a ‘successful’ moment of categorical objectification of the original transcendental self-communication of the divine everywhere.
- Religious miracles like paranormal claims postulate a nonnatural transcendental realm that allegedly cannot be evaluated by evidence or reason.
- Or that communion with God is but a transcendental, emotional state of self-negation and acceptance?
- Among those born since 1955 there has been a considerable increase in belief in a transcendental order - a personally concerned God, life after death, miracles, heaven.
- Through visual art, he tried to express a transcendental mysticism that he felt he could not fully communicate through music.
- God for them was the transcendental other that they found in the Bible.
- Kant's assertion that transcendental idealism entails empirical realism is difficult to interpret.
- On the other hand, transcendental empiricism has epistemological implications insofar as knowledge too must be formed in a process of individuation.
- How should we assess Husserl's transcendental phenomenology?
- There are theists in all of these categories (don't know about transcendental idealism or logical positivists), so they all allow for divine intervention of a kind.
- The basis of the aesthetic-ethical movement was Kant's transcendental idealism.
- Liouville had introduced such numbers as examples of transcendental numbers - real numbers that are not roots of polynomial equations with integer coefficients.
- Mathematicians had regarded algebraic numbers as, in some sense, simpler than transcendental numbers.
- The very names negative numbers, irrational numbers, transcendental numbers, imaginary numbers, and ideal points at infinity indicate ambivalence.
- Or should they legitimately be applied only to continuous curves susceptible of being expressed by algebraic or transcendental equations?
- In 1851 he published results on transcendental numbers removing the dependence on continued fractions.
- Of the irrational, transcendental numbers, pi seems to get all the attention.
- If fifth-degree polynomials are so hard, what can one do with transcendental functions of a complex variable?
- It was decided to concentrate on a three-volume work on the Higher transcendental functions, to be followed by two volumes of tables of integrals.
- I have just finished an extensive treatise on a certain class of transcendental functions to present it to the Institute which will be done next Monday.
- Only the arc lengths of transcendental curves such as the cycloid and the logarithmic spiral had been calculated before this.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!