The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(of speech, music etc)transcripción femininephonetic transcription — transcripción fonética
- Quotes in this article were derived from tape transcriptions or written notes compiled during interviews.
- Instead of transcriptions of what he wrote, the book is scanned pages of his journals.
- Adams changes that to a simple ‘has’ and passes off his version as a word-perfect transcription.
- The transcriptions that follow are written out as a drama script.
- The whole is well written, with liberal transcriptions of much of the source material.
- The process involved transcribing, analyzing data, and member checking for both the transcription and written analyses after each pair of interviews.
- This makes it easier to write out an accurate transcription.
- It was almost as if she had dictated it verbally and then had the transcription written up.
- The denial above is only true if we make a distinction between facsimiles of the documents and text transcriptions of the phony documents.
- Those reports were based on the notorious forged documents, in some cases they were text transcriptions of the documents.
- Trial records are literal transcriptions, but people can only speak through the stories they understand.
- All qualitative approaches were recorded through the transcription of notes and, if possible quotations, immediately after the interview.
- Perhaps if one had a complete transcription of the subtitles and a week to study, he might glean a thread of understanding.
- Interviews were tape recorded, and completed transcriptions were used as the basis for data analysis.
- Qualitative data collection can take many forms, including interviews, participant observation, questionnaires, and video recordings and transcriptions of everyday language.
- The book includes a short introduction to the Soviet-Finnish War, the after-action meeting transcriptions, a list of the participants with short biographies, and a few relevant maps.
- The interviews lasted approximately 60-90 minutes, were tape recorded and fully transcribed and the transcriptions were content-analysed.
- When we compared these lists to meeting agenda, field workers' notes, and meeting transcriptions for the sample period, coverage was deemed adequate.
- In order to substantiate and expand the known information, she checked published transcriptions while combing through archives for new documents.
- The electronic medium enables them to include a large array of images, including facsimiles of original documents with transcriptions.
- The pieces in Musicks Hand-maide are transcriptions of such music, played here on the virginals.
- Yet several works were commissioned for smart urban dance, music-theatre and performance-art events; five of the 22 tracks are clever transcriptions of Shostakovich piano pieces.
- The pieces were a Schubert-Liszt transcription and a study by Scriabin.
- The transcription of music for the piano developed in two directions.
- It specialises in Italian instrumental music from the nineteenth century, mostly previously unpublished, plus transcriptions and arrangements for unusual ensembles.
- Due to the lack of large orchestras, people flocked to town halls in order to hear the virtuosi of the day play their own transcriptions of music that was popular at the time.
- This is far enough removed from Bach to mean that we can't know whether it is a faithful copy of a work for solo organ, or of a transcription of a string piece, or indeed, by Bach at all.
- Taped pipe organ music played a Josquin transcription softly as the group seated themselves.
- In an age before recorded music, transcriptions enabled music lovers to more easily access orchestral and operatic repertoire and virtuosos to display their wit and ferocious keyboard talent.
- These virtuoso transcriptions of Gershwin songs should hold no terrors for lovers of romantic repertoire, though the writing is full of subtle underminings.
- The Scriabin piano pieces go well in these viola transcriptions.
- Liszt's transcriptions of other composers' music are as highly regarded as his original piano works.
- The same goes for the Tannhäuser pieces, though Liszt's transcriptions work better here.
- The first piece we played was a transcription of Beethoven's Egmont Overture.
- At this point a comparison between the original facsimile score and any of the modern transcriptions would shed light on issues of editing early music.
- Of course, some will assert that the inclusion of these transcriptions in this cycle is completely unnecessary, since the music is more Beethoven's than Liszt's.
- As a trumpeter, I have played a number of trumpet tunes and voluntaries that were transcriptions of original baroque organ works.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!