The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(activist/movement) transgénerotransgender community — comunidad transgénero
- Youth are coming out as gay, lesbian, bisexual, or transgendered at increasingly younger ages.
- Any unease expressed by the parents or the other students is clearly secondary next to the transgendered student's basic human rights and liberties.
- That debate itself has become a primary source of suffering for millions of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgendered people.
- ‘Writing the play, it began to dawn on me that she was a transgendered person,’ she says.
- Members get access to a variety of message boards and one of the largest databases of gay, lesbian, and transgendered singles on the Net.
- One can ask several questions about transgender sexuality and gender identity.
- First, in the view of transgender advocates gender is simply a matter of individual identity.
- I started to identify as transgender about 3 months before entering college.
- Issues of gender and transgender, butch and femme, masculine and feminine are on my mind lately.
- She was, as a woman, presumptively a target of gender violence, with or without any transgender identity she may have had.
- And while she has been active in transgender activists' protests following her daughter's death, she is struggling to put her life back together.
- Most of my fellow co-workers and volunteers were gay, lesbian and transgender people whose lives and relationships had been totally decimated by the disease.
2(surgery) de reasignación de sexo
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!