The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of transitorio
- And of course newspapers have to find ways of protecting transitory information in a short time-frame and make money from it.
- These paintings depicted the fleeting moments, transitory effects of atmosphere.
- Consumption, as well as income, has both a permanent and a transitory component.
- I mean what could you possibly win, apart from cash and the kind of frankly transitory and ephemeral applause of certain kinds?
- In short, knowing how transitory life is, let us seize the fleeting, refulgent moment.
- As a result, there was a transitory period of political and economic stabilisation in the early twenties.
- For that one single moment, that transitory instant, I was actually delighted to see him again.
- Furthermore, a characteristic could be something temporary or transitory if the subject of taunts or insults.
- The things that belong to the visible realm are transitory and impermanent.
- And in this day to day life you live no more than in that moving and transitory moment.
- Some of her brief message-poems for friends can seem tenuous and transitory.
- It is only prudent to renounce what is transitory and illegitimate for that is what is permanent and sublime.
- The visible things are transitory: it is the invisible things that are really permanent.
- It was certainly part of his thinking, the transitory nature of things.
- I think it was just hormones or something equally useless and transitory.
- The problem, however, is that the growth effect is transitory - a one off, as the British say.
- To most though, it's typical of the transitory nature of everything in town.
- In this way, the creative process is likened to a search for something that is evasive and transitory, something that is difficult to grasp.
- They have faded quite a bit, and that makes perfect sense since they were created as transitory objects.
- Given the marginal and transitory nature of these shows, it is a wonder that anyone remembers them at all.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!