The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de transversal
- One line of measuring points in the transverse direction was situated directly under the facial tanner.
- Pairs of transverse white lines that extend all the way across the nail are called Muehrcke's lines.
- Only the most posterior one to three transverse ridges may cross the platform.
- Oblique or even transverse fractures of the shaft or base of the metacarpals can occur in one or more metacarpals.
- Either bake one large cake and carry out a transverse dissection, or bake two smaller ones and glue them together with killer icing.
- If we must discuss individual aspects of its makeup, they must be seen as transverse sections of that whole.
- So when the midwife tried to break my waters he popped his head out of the engaged position in the pelvis and moved so he was transverse breech.
- A crab cavity provides a transverse kick that forces the beam passing through it to travel sideways.
- That is why transverse welds in columns and beams resist buckling best at points of lateral support.
- The depth of the tie beam was minimized to avoid transverse bending from the tower legs.
- Feather muscles are oriented diagonally to the longitudinal and transverse body axes.
- The transverse abdominis is made up of muscle fibers that run horizontally around the abdomen.
- Also two diagonally-projecting arms at the rear are fixed to a rear transverse rail.
- They took a side road that transverse a section of near rural country.
- The fetus slowly rotates, first into the transverse position and then, finally, the vertex.
- The plane of the injury can be described as dorsal, transverse or volar.
- The permanent six-wheel drive has longitudinal and transverse differential locks.
- At this point, the transverse chain order also still remains rather high.
- Micropyles are marked with arrows (longitudinal in longer ovule, transverse in shorter ovule).
- In these larger forms it is not unusual for one or two transverse ridges to connect across the greatly reduced groove.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!