Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1agencia de viajes feminine
- We made arrangements with a local travel agency to put together a package for the three of us - Frank, Charlie and myself.
- To serve residents in the south of the country, it has cooperated with a travel agency to open the charter service.
- Initially it was a corporate travel agency offering an online system to individual companies.
- He denied he benefited financially from the travel agency.
- Nearly half of the travel agency's clients are corporate customers.
- Work out a swap deal with your local travel agency in exchange for promoting it in your advertising.
- His wife overheard him talking with a travel agency and real-estate company.
- Usually the travel agency will arrange deals with one or two shops in each tourist city.
- To run a travel agency is permissible provided the agency is not directly involved in promoting haram activities.
- Our boutique travel agency tokes you on vacations that match your psychological profile.
- Also, the tour operator or travel agency is obliged to have certain insurances, like medical insurance.
- At another, a travel agency has a bench with the world map and tourism related artwork on it.
- In today's travel jungle, the unhappy customer is the lion a travel agency should most fear.
- The Taiwanese travel agency which handled the tour groups did not buy any insurance.
- However, it isn't valid if the tickets are booked privately and not through a travel agency.
- His travel agency gets customers for a forty-day tour of India and Sri Lanka.
- Never fear, there's a travel agency that's just waiting to give you the hottest holiday of your life.
- We buzzed the travel bureau, but no one was going west that night.
- At the travel bureau, they get an offer to drive a limousine to Chicago.
- The place is decorated like a travel agency you wouldn't trust.