The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(for carrying)bandeja feminineazafate masculine Latin Americacharola feminine Latin Americacharol masculine Latin America
- He watched as a line of servers carried silver trays stacked with food in the direction the men had gone.
- Brad and Julia tramped up the stairs, each carrying a tray laden with food and cups of coffee.
- Miranda dismissed the other servants as she proceeded to prepare a tray of food and drink.
- He carried the tray of warm food up the precarious wooden stairs and opened the door.
- To them can be attached numerous racks, trays and dividers for carrying all manner of cargo.
- The mixture is then drained, put in shallow wooden trays and covered by pinholed plastic.
- The floor is rattling with empty beer bottles and polystyrene food trays.
- If you leave them too long in shallow trays they grow extremely long tap roots which wind around and get tangled up.
- They also had to return the empty food trays and ended up staying for lunch most days.
- When cold, pour it into an ice tray or other freezer container and pop it in the freezer.
- If no ground is available, let him sow seeds in empty yoghurt containers or used mushroom trays.
- There were already a good number of people eating and several other people scurrying around with trays full of food.
- They each ordered a coffee and a muffin, and carried their trays to the far corner of the restaurant.
- They got all the food onto the trays and went out into the cafeteria to begin serving.
- They were explaining the layout of the food trays, and they looked like they were having a great time in zero gravity.
- She scanned the room again and saw a pile of presents stacked on top of her food tray.
- The arrival of the landlord with a tray of food and bottles of beer and wine interrupted them.
- He looked worse than any of the others, as he carried a tray of what I assumed to be coffee.
- She placed the cup on her hand on the tray he was carrying and started walking toward Duke.
- She would carry the tray across the room and set it down on the little table beside him.
2(for documents)bandeja feminine
3(container)(for film processing) cubeta feminine(in tool box) bandeja feminine(in refrigerator) bandeja feminine(for ice cubes) cubetera feminine
4baking traybandeja (de horno) feminineplaca (de horno) femininechapa (de horno) feminine River Platelata (de horno) feminine Colombia
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!