The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1miembro de una tribu masculino
- They are as keenly felt by the African tribesman as by the European city-dweller, by the inhabitant of a Latin American shanty-town as by the resident of a Manhattan apartment.
- On hearing of his misdeeds, the ‘witch’ has no trouble believing that he is indeed the cause of his tribesman's misfortunes.
- Gillison seems in her element in uncharted jungles, among indigenous tribesmen and curious expats.
- Many African tribesmen routinely bagged their game by following it until it tired and they could kill it easily.
- After the Arab conquest during the 7th century Arab tribesmen settled in Lebanon.
- The policy weakens the tribesman's faith in British fair play.
- Abu, an African tribesman, befriends Harry after saving him from certain death and speaks perfect English.
- The status of the book was a dramatic illustration of the fact that the language of the tribesmen of Arabia had become that of a major Eurasian civilization.
- Most victims were migrants from other parts of Indonesia who became the target of local tribesmen venting their anger on the police.
- There are Arabs, Uzbeks and Chechens and local tribesmen among the captives.
- They were once thriving tribesmen that ranged all across southern Africa.
- They're mostly Egyptian tribesmen with connections to the Arabs living in Palestine.
- Chechen tribesmen figure prominently in the works of some major Russian 19th century writers.
- Towns were regarded as tribes, therefore when someone from Najaf killed a tribesman, the tribe would avenge the murdered by murdering another Najafi.
- Now all the city notables and tribesmen have to build all sorts of new relationships with new foreign peace enforcers.
- Tens of thousands of Turkmen tribesmen swarmed across Asia Minor, and within a decade the empire had lost most of its grain and more than half its manpower.
- Other tribesmen were approaching from all around him.
- Tutsi guerrilla fighters would not let me catch so much as a feral chicken in a countryside swarming with the livestock of their murdered fellow tribesmen.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!