The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de trilogía
- But yes, I had geeky fun and will see the three films back-to-back at the trilogy's first marathon screening.
- The film is a trilogy of tales, though the structure pays very little mind to that structure, opening and closing with a connected gag.
- Firstly, he decided on a trilogy and to film it in one epic shoot.
- People say it's the greatest trilogy ever filmed!
- This ratio was worked out for the first film when the trilogy's success was still unknown and while Jackson packed less punch in Hollywood.
- There will also be a preview on Thursday, November 13, of a trilogy of short films based on Oscar Wilde's famous children stories.
- It is the first of a trilogy of films based on JRR Tolkien's books.
- This isn't just a film, or a trilogy, it's cinema history.
- Even back then, they insisted on making a trilogy of films, a tactic that seems to have been partially inspired by their reading too many comics as kids.
- Of the films in the trilogy, two were shot in the pre-Emergency period and the last one came out in 1975.
- Although it is tempting to make this series a trilogy, I think that it's time I retired these characters and started fresh again.
- Many of the books there are part of a trilogy or an extended series.
- This is the first of what is to be a trilogy on the First World War.
- It was the third volume of the trilogy which received the greatest popular and critical acclamation at the time of publication.
- This trilogy of works may well be seen as Rodney's major book-length contributions to medieval history.
- It is a classic example of a series in which there was a vague idea of a trilogy, but that never really came together until after the success of the first film.
- There are some mysteries in the trilogy that you don't fully explain.
- That was part of the trilogy of plays I was going to do about the burning down of Harlem and the movement of people back south.
- One of last year's great discoveries was a furious trilogy of forgotten plays from the first world war.
- The results, as throughout the trilogy, are delightful.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!