The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1→ plightby my troth — a fe mía
- By my troth, I love thee more than any other man can.
- He also assesses critically the corrosive ideology of transient troth and individual gratification that has driven a good deal of this contemporary pathos.
- The arch-bishop himself, Æthelnoth, came from Canterbury to witness our troth; I could scarce raise my eyes to him, knowing as he must every blemish of my soul.
- But even these elements derive their efficacy from the fullness of grace and troth entrusted to the Catholic Church.
- Still, breaking her troth would be difficult, but not impossible.
- If you haven't guessed by now the answer is located here, gentle readers, and I do beg thy pardon if I spake not in troth.
- We have much to be thoroughly ashamed of if, in troth, we bear the burdens of one another.
- And he might have, had Nathan not used a fiction to flush the troth out of hiding.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!