The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1trompetista masculine, femininetrompeta masculine, feminine
- Bands of that era also featured great pianists, bassists, trumpeters, flautists, violinists, and occasional saxophonists.
- Few jazz musicians are experts on three instruments, but that's not the only thing that makes this accomplished trumpeter, pianist and drummer Brad unusual in jazz circles.
- He is an extrovert trumpeter and composer, confident and even refreshingly brash at times!
- Many of the scenes are divided by instrumental passages played by a small ensemble of trumpeters and drummers sitting at the back of the stage.
- Prima was also a serious musician, an expert trumpeter and author of numerous tunes including the jazz standard ‘Sing Sing Sing!’
- I think by the way, you might think of having trumpets and trumpeters do your signature tune when have you a new one.
- The trumpeter and composer is also passionate about the alcoholism and drug organisation he has recently launched.
- The ladies rode on palfreys or were drawn on litters, escorted by gentlemen, squires and pages, with trumpeters, drummers and minstrels.
- As a trumpeter, I have played a number of trumpet tunes and voluntaries that were transcriptions of original baroque organ works.
- Imperial processions were vast, with drummers, trumpeters, attendants carrying torches and many more.
- The early years Rossini's father was a trumpeter and horn player, his mother a singer.
- Then trumpeters played a fanfare, fireworks boomed and crackled across the sky and children from schools on either side of the river waved flags and exchanged huge greetings cards to commemorate new links between their communities.
- The drummers and trumpeters they employed moved about from stage to balcony and turret as they were required.
- The trumpeter is the nominal leader of this highly musical jam session.
- Were you ever a trumpeter or other brass instrument player?
- The timpanist, however, sounds tentative throughout, as if afraid to overwhelm the trumpeters.
- Tapestries hung from the trumpets of the state trumpeters.
- Tuneful trumpeters joined harmonious horn players at Bury Music Centre when they staged annual concert performances.
- My dad had been a trumpeter, too, but became a pianist because it was easier to make a living that way.
- We will hear again the lead trumpeter's two-note rift telling his musicians it's time to celebrate.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!