The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de fideicomisario
1(of money, property) fideicomisario masculino(of money, property) fideicomisaria femenino(of money, property) fiduciario masculino(of money, property) fiduciaria femenino(of bankrupt) síndico masculino(of bankrupt) síndica femenino
- Lawyers and trustees have statutory and other legal obligations but are still fiduciaries.
- This is certain to give the new board of trustees a legal edge over its competitors.
- All three schemes were regulated by trust deeds or rules which conferred on the trustees wide powers of investment.
- She later won a legal settlement against the trustee board for breach of contract.
- The wife remained dependent on the trustees and could not control the property herself.
2(of institution)miembro del consejo de administración masculinoboard of trustees — consejo de administración
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!