The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of fideicomisario
1(of money, property) fideicomisario masculine(of money, property) fideicomisaria feminine(of money, property) fiduciario masculine(of money, property) fiduciaria feminine(of bankrupt) síndico masculine(of bankrupt) síndica feminine
- Lawyers and trustees have statutory and other legal obligations but are still fiduciaries.
- This is certain to give the new board of trustees a legal edge over its competitors.
- All three schemes were regulated by trust deeds or rules which conferred on the trustees wide powers of investment.
- She later won a legal settlement against the trustee board for breach of contract.
- The wife remained dependent on the trustees and could not control the property herself.
2(of institution)miembro del consejo de administración masculineboard of trustees — consejo de administración
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!