The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de zarina
- Whenever political theorists looked for a contemporary example of such a government, their eyes fell upon either the Ottoman sultans or the Russian tsars and tsarinas.
- The authors of the subsequent essays then use these factors, to varying degrees, to discuss a particular period of development of the Russian military forces under the tsars (and tsarinas).
- Although the rulers of the empire were formally called emperors, they were still popularly referred to as tsars or tsarinas.
- The last czar of Russia, Nicholas II, and his czarina, Alexandra, led a contented family life with four daughters and a son.
- Added to this cocktail were rumours that the tsarina, Alexandra, and her favourite, the infamous Rasputin, were German spies.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!