The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of martes
1martes masculine→ see also Monday
- On Tuesday afternoon and evening we found ourselves gasping in horror at those images.
- I contacted an agency on the Tuesday and by the following Monday I had six people here.
- Police said the car was stolen some time on Tuesday evening or Wednesday morning.
- I have two interviews in two days and Tracy has her exams on Tuesday and Wednesday.
- On Tuesday evening, a plane managed to slide off the runway and sink axle-deep in the mud.
- On Tuesday night, he was said to have suffered a panic attack as the idea of leaving became too much.
- Table tennis is now played regularly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays.
- Music classes take place on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays and there are dancing classes on Fridays.
- Last orders are called at midnight on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays, and 11 pm on Sundays.
- He then returned to steal from the property on the Tuesday and Wednesday of the following week.
- An upset stomach stopped him from training on Tuesday and Wednesday but he is back in action now.
- On Tuesday strikes and demonstrations took place across a range of public services.
- On Tuesday morning, Clara woke up at seven am and had a lukewarm shower to wake her up a bit.
- It's a lovely place just outside of Dover and we visited it on Tuesday afternoon.
- On Tuesday, he dropped a jar of mustard that smashed and cut his wrist so badly he needed stitches.
- On Tuesday, retail prices in the form of the Consumer Price Index will be released.
- She was due to work an afternoon shift on Tuesday so was at home when the incident happened.
- Training will take place five hours per day on Mondays and Tuesdays commencing on January 30th.
- The men were killed on Tuesday of last week, following six days of mass protest.
- Next month there won't be any racing on Mondays or Tuesdays.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!