The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de panza
1panza femenino coloquialtripa femenino España coloquialguata femenino Chile coloquial
- Personal shoppers are old hands at choosing the right garments to make fat arms look thinner, small breasts seem fuller and ways to conceal wobbly bums and tums.
- Activities on offer include legs, bums and tums stability ball class; aerobics and cycling.
- Lorraine and I survived another legs, bums and tums class last night.
- I would never have to attend a gruelling bums and tums ' workout ever again.
- He has taught classes ranging from legs, bums and tums to box-fit, spinning, body-pump, studio-strength, circuits and extreme abs.
- I'm starting my first bums and tums class this week, so hopefully I will start to feel the benefits of all this exercise soon.
- The class consists of a warm-up, 40 minutes of exercises for bums, tums and thighs, followed by a cool-down and stretching session.
- There's bums and tums hanging out, both male and female, hips swinging with thongs on view and there's legs up to bottoms with barely a scrap of coverage.
- Even supermodels wear stuff that sculpts their bums and tums.
- When we do have a meal, its just solely to fill up the growling tums.
- The provider of food for 270 young tums was today hailed North West School Chef of the Year.
- I began with a legs, bums and tums class but felt I should try something harder.
- When he ran on to the pitch to chants of Who Ate All the Pies? he responded by lifting his shirt and rubbing his tum.
- I have to admit that I had butterflies the size of bulldozers flapping around in my tum as I walked him round the corner to nursery school.
- His mum had warned me that he had been suffering from a dodgy tum for a couple of days.
- How many chickens go through our tums in Britain alone in a year?
- There are many ways to fill your tum in an emergency, and some of them won't even make you feel ill.
- I've been feeling a bit weird - sore tum, grumpy and tired.
- Having recently suffered a case of jippy tum I've been thinking a lot about toilet paper.
- They tone the legs, tum and bum and even help strengthen the pelvic floor muscle.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!