The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1also piano tunerMusicafinador de pianos masculineafinadora de pianos feminine
- The use of metronomes, electronic tuners or other mechanical devices will not be allowed during the contestant's performance.
- A digital tuner is useful for teachers of certain instruments, and a tape recorder allows students to tape and listen to their own playing.
- A built-in tuner allows for the precise tuning of instruments via the built-in microphone, or through an external microphone.
- Someone is going to make a killing soon with Prada guitar picks and extra large electronic tuners for the bi-focalled axe master.
- The locked Samsonite briefcase contained five guitar effects pedals and a battery-powered tuner, all linked by electrical cable.
- After graduating from the school for the blind, Zhang first tried to work at a local piano factory as a tuner but the long travelling time from his home to the factory forced him to drop the job.
- The implication is that such fine tuning implies an intelligent tuner.
- The night before the tuner was due to tune, I was out with friends in Shoreditch.
- According to the Piano Technicians Guild, there are 10,000 tuners for America's 18 million pianos.
2Radio Televisionsintonizador masculine
- There are a number of products that employ unused FM radio frequencies to send music from your PC to any device with a radio tuner.
- Most amps have a radio tuner built in, giving them that added functionality.
- Remixing sometimes sounds like twiddling the radio tuner rapidly through different stations.
- We reach for the tuner on the radio.
- If they'd included a radio tuner, I would have bought one already.
- In the car, Chase fumbled with the radio tuner in an attempt to take his mind off the conversation he and Cheyne had never had about Danny.
- As it happens, that song is one guaranteed to make me lunge for the tuner on the radio.
- The new player acts as a Web radio tuner and a jukebox that allows users to create playlists.
- You need one of the digital radio tuners that plug into a USB port.
- Untested as of time of press, the sleek-looking box has built-in speakers and a television tuner.
- Many of these cards also function as television tuners, so you can turn your computer into a complete entertainment system.
- The TV supports multiple tuners, and I was lucky enough to test drive a two-tuner setup.
- A motor in the TV set operated the tuner through the remote control.
- Jeff likes to listen to the radio but is not allowed to have a radio in the office, so he buys a tv tuner card that has radio support.
- This little machine holds 1GB of music, features an FM radio tuner and also a voice recorder!
- If you use a TV tuner for video caption recording it's a great deal because your sound will be through your sound card, and the video is good quality.
- It features two tuners for independent satellite TV viewing on two separate televisions.
- Yet another audio tool at your disposal is the FM Radio tuner.
- A digital radio hi-fi tuner will come with an indoor aerial, either a ribbon dipole or a monopole (half dipole).
- The PC serves as the DVD player, TV / FM tuner, video recorder and storage medium for music, photos and video.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!