Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1it's a big turn-on for him — lo excita
- This was a real turn-on.
- Intelligence in the other sex is a real turn-on for you.
- It must have been a real turn-on for her.
- Playful dates are a real turn-on for someone seeking a good-time. When it comes to love-interests, you want to be ‘friends first’.
- I've always had a dark side, and for me that's kind of a sexual turn-on.
- Are female breasts a sexual turn-on for some men?
- The sexual acts are a turn-on, even if the duo doing it aren't.
- I find them a turn-on.
- The magazine is looking for couples to talk about the turn-on that always works for them.
- At my request, she tries to explain the turn-on.
- Sense of humor is said to be the biggest turn-on.
- Ronnie always says he fancies me and that's a great turn-on for a woman.
- Tell her exactly what you'd like to do and why it's a turn-on.
- You never know, she might find your new-found sense of responsibility a turn-on, which would come in very handy on those long winter nights.
- It was such a turn-on to see someone that open, and I felt so honoured that she let me share it with her.
- I'm not sure why this was such a turn-on, but there you have it he is American.
- While success is something of a genuine turn-on, it's much less so to women who meet lots of successful men, and have come to expect it.
- I have to admit that his being married, even as tenuously as Jason was, was kind of a turn-on.
- Something I would find terrifying a man might find a turn-on.
- That may be why it's such a turn-on.