The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of procesamiento
2Transport(of passengers) operación de desembarque y embarque feminine(of freight) operación de carga y descarga feminine
- They did a quick turnaround of the aircraft, and thus nobody got any food.
- It is looking at a faster turnaround of vehicles unloading waste and collections of items to be recycled.
- It is hoped the development will allow a quicker turnaround time for ships coming into Sligo Harbour, particularly as the winter brings shorter daylight hours.
- The airport will need to be able to facilitate quick flight turnarounds as well as deal with growing passenger numbers.
- After a quick turnaround at Waterford, the London Luton bound Aer Arann ATR72 lifted off the runway on time at 3pm.
- The aircraft turnaround time is scheduled to be no more than 25 minutes so charges are also low.
- Tightened security on domestic flights has lengthened the turnaround time for aircraft.
- With quick turnarounds, there is no time to properly service and airplane.
- It would also need to cut aircraft turnaround times at airports - another key tactic used to devastating effect by its low-cost competitors.
- As I stepped off the plane, the ground crew rushed in, handling freight and luggage in anticipation of the quick turnaround.
- After a quick turnaround on deck, I again found myself waiting at the holdshort for runway 15.
- First, the cleaning time of an aircraft is low, as the cabin crew performs this task and no external cleaning team has to enter the aircraft during turnarounds.
- Many budget airlines have fast turnarounds, with airlines unloading their passengers and quickly reboarding.
(of orders)procesamiento masculine
- As systems become more accessible, customers demand a faster turnaround.
- Carter maintains that the turnaround he was hired for was complete, and that he left voluntarily.
- RTE says the turnaround time is a fraction of a second.
- Because of the economic recession, expect a long turnaround time.
4US(space for turning)espacio para dar la vuelta masculine
- Already a new hard standing area for lorry turnarounds has been laid at Rolawn's Elvington headquarters where the York depot will be based.
- There was only the limousine, disappearing once more around the corner of the estate wall toward the turnaround.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!