The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de tipificar
verbo transitivo typifies, typifying, typified
1tipificarser representativo de
- I also think that Packer is right: blogs are indeed ‘atomized, fragmentary, and of the instant’ and those are characteristics that typify successful media of our time.
- The first example typifies Spuddy's attitude to the system.
- We consider the following seven characteristics as typifying the complex behavior of PTP.
- The book is full of anecdotes and examples which typify the techniques of speaking clearly and calmly, matching breathing in order to slow it down, and offering comforting and reassuring suggestions.
- Its musical characteristics typify an Alpine song.
- He added: ‘It is a shame they have not played against club sides because these places typify the character of English rugby.’
- These three characteristics typify the political Islamism that has been forceful for so long in several of our countries of origin.
- Several characters that typify a theropod: Hollow, thin-walled bones are diagnostic of theropod dinosaurs.
- These examples typify the difficulties that psychologists may experience with peer review and commentary.
- And you could probably typify both experiences as examples of the collective unconscious or race memory.
- In this, he typifies the characters on Dawson's Creek who never really live because their self-consciousness always interjects itself.
- He shows respect for everyone that he meets, and this characteristic typifies his good relationship with colleagues at home and abroad.
- This brushpot typifies the pictorial quality characteristic of so many later vessels, which were often worked as if the surface of the jade were a sheet of paper or a scroll to be unrolled.
- But the London man says that typifies his character.
- These are some examples of how the modern sporting identity is typified by self-centered and undisciplined behavior.
- We have described a number of approaches to graphical presentation of data in the context of classical factorial designs that typify published studies in experimental psychology.
- To give you the clearest possible idea of what any given house is worth, we have, in most cases, identified the neighbourhood that we have treated as typifying any given area.
- Steep topography, sparse vegetation, and infrequent but intense thunderstorms typify many flash-flood hazard areas.
- These characteristics typify what's expected in lower mainland steelhead carrying systems.
- This analysis helped to identify, clarify and describe skills that typify those needed to do this kind of work.
- She replies with a description which typifies the wonderful person of Christ.
- This art style is typified by geometric, angular or figurative designs.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!