The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of tipografía
- It is more than a matter of typography and layout.
- Though out of date, it is still widely regarded as a paragon of clarity and accuracy for its definitions and etymologies and as a model of design, production, illustration, typography, paper, printing, and binding.
- The old stuff about judging books by their cover is out of date - today's books are marketed so clinically that it is usually perfectly possible to predict the content by the author's picture and style of typography.
- Most of their page is given over to explaining hitherto-unknown Alternate Facts about book design, typography, and printing.
- And the artistic history of musical typography highlights printed music in which the bounds of craftsmanship are transcended to produce exemplars of outstanding design.
- The ‘Calligraphy’ collection features four different traditions and poetry of the masters in Zen, Sufi, Devnagri and modern Roman typography style.
- For many years he was closely connected with the Oxford University Press, which he advised on many matters of style, phonetics, spelling, and typography.
- He includes great tips on creating separate style sheets for layout and typography to speed maintenance, and how to use the rule and the cascade to serve content to browsers based on their capabilities.
- The French honor their writers by publishing them whole in good typography on India paper, meticulously edited and annotated, in Gallimard's Bibliothèque de la Pléiade.
- Currently, I am teaching graphic design and typography at the University of North Carolina Charlotte.
- He investigates this question in two dimensions in his work in and comments on graphic design and typography.
- I love typography and clever graphic design, and am a fan of many folks who do this kind of thing and do it well.
- In 1963 he began making Concrete poetry, in which the physical appearance of the poem - its shape and typography - is regarded as part of its meaning.
- There was clear, deceptively simple typography in a uniform typeface and a single strong image, often truncated for effect.
- That's understandable, too, since designers are using the same storytelling tools online - photographs, graphics, and typography - that they use in print.
- Headings are an important aspect of typography on the web (as well as in print).
- It was noted that most students lack a thorough background in typography, lettering and calligraphy.
- By applying a different CSS file to a markup document, we can drastically change any or all aspects of its design - the layout, typography, or color palette.
- Notably absent, however, were books on typography and layout design, which are, after all, also an important element of written textual communication.
- Plus you get the added benefit of better control over typography (leading, indentation, margins and padding).
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!