The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de tipología
- Pavlov and his colleagues made life-long efforts to blend both behavioural and psychophysiological observations into typologies.
- The important thing to recognize is that because typologies and resultant classification schema are imposed on the data set, their validity can only be determined by their usefulness.
- Classification schemes or typologies that use acculturation and indicators of family functioning may prove to be useful screening mechanisms for guiding prenatal care intervention strategies.
- Like all classification systems, genre typologies are not naive, innocent or objective.
- Marital researchers and therapists began developing typologies in the early 1960s to uncover ‘natural’ groupings of married couples.
- Similar descriptions have been applied to children classified as overcontrolled in the research on personality typologies.
- The classic categorisations of folklore scholarship, such as the Aarne-Thompson typologies, deal with more fictional or imaginative - and not with historical - narrative.
- These and related typologies classify tasks in part according to how routine or interdependent they are, distinctions that help to explain when diversity will be most beneficial.
- Different typologies used to define fluted bifaces also create some differences.
- Chapter 2 introduces models of two parent families in respect of the reconciliation of work and care and briefly discusses typologies of welfare states.
- Capturing the laboratories' roles and institutional designs in all their richness is expected to lead to better typologies for use by policy makers to design more informed and more targeted policies for government science.
- From the perspective of museum curators, librarians, and other collections managers, there has not necessarily been a great demand to establish standardized typologies for erotica.
- The narratives of three local leaders in Vanuatu's recent history, provide a context for evaluating the relative merits of such typologies when the grounds of leadership itself are contested.
- Begue warns that the Algiers School's emphasis on physical racial differences could manifest itself in new biological typologies.
- Although these typologies are not mutually exclusive, Grignon uses them to understand the situations when people dine together.
- These two periods, then, confronted different typologies of racial subjugation.
- Sound empirical research is particularly lacking on risk estimation and typologies of children who set fires.
- The broader issue comes into focus when we address the nature of typologies.
- The other possibility would be to explore such typologies in the Irish archive on other historical subjects.
- Young's readings of Northern, Southern, white and African-American authors illustrate how cultural typologies and literary tropes slide almost imperceptibly from one meaning to another.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!