The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de tiránico
- Absolutist tyrannies are far more likely than democracies to breed absolutist tyrannical resistance groups willing to do anything to fight back.
- New Zealanders have those freedoms, which set us apart from tyrannical regimes where Governments tell people what they can and cannot do.
- So private tyrannies become tyrannical by buying up some of the trade policies of democratic governments.
- It is hard to imagine that a person could support such a tyrannical regime.
- Indeed, opposition to tyrannical powers is the highest expression of patriotism, American style.
- Cruel and tyrannical, he consciously sought to make himself a despot.
- Anne had told me that Dominic had become cruel and tyrannical.
- But she couldn't imagine Drake being cruel and tyrannical.
- Both were wars of choice, waged against tyrannical regimes that did not immediately threaten the United States.
- When the people were attacked, they would rally behind their dear leader, no matter how tyrannical or cruel he was.
- No, they would not let themselves fall under some cruel tyrannical usurper.
- They do not speak honestly about some of the world's most tyrannical regimes.
- If not, we will be waging military campaigns against new tyrannical regimes over and over again.
- The West backs up the most tyrannical regimes throughout the region.
- In our society it is not the tyrannical regimes with dictatorial and despotic power that destroys our freedom.
- Local officials are portrayed as corrupt and tyrannical but the central leadership is described as paying serious attention to the problems.
- Then why does he become so tyrannical when he's questioned?
- Finding the strict regime unnecessarily repressive on the kids, he drafts them into a choir, much to the chagrin of the tyrannical head teacher.
- He has become a student of one of the most tyrannical leaders in history.
- The problem is not simply that we allow arms suppliers to the poor and tyrannical to operate in this country; it is much worse.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!