The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1tirano masculinetirana feminine
- Liberating the oppressed and deposing tyrants are moral choices; appeasing dictators and fomenting hatred of those who would overcome them are immoral choices
- Using large puppets on stilts, the performers depicted two tyrants oppressing several people.
- Every tyrant and every oppressor deserve the full wrath of justice.
- The Utopians helped some of their neighbors get rid of their tyrants, and the neighbors, seeing what great ruling Utopia had, asked the Prince if they could have magistrates rule over their own countries.
- It was the tyrants ruling the Confederacy with an iron fist who kept her from her mother and me.
- According to John, the most expedient way to destroy tyrants was to beseech God's retribution, but he explicitly sanctioned human dissimulation and treachery when they served the cause.
- Let's take a glimpse at how Rome and her history can give us a reaffirmation of our unshaken belief in the ability of Everyman, acting as a free individual, to repair all the damage ever done by history's tyrants and their tax gatherers.
- The countercultural wing of the business world is itself peculiarly attracted to revolutionary tyrants, who have become such common marketing icons that the irony is hardly noticed.
- The domestic life of domestic tyrants is one of the things which it is the most imperative on the law to interfere with.
- Lightning fizzed majestically just on cue behind her spiked crown; briefly illuminating the symbolic relic of a world now lost to the seizing hand of bullying big businesses and tactless political tyrants.
- But the human rights camp often downplays the military might that must underpin any successful effort to hold thugs and tyrants accountable for their atrocities.
- Celebrating November 9 each year would be a warning to future tyrants that tyranny, whether military or ideological, has no future.
- What will they have left when the art of all of the cultures of the earth has been pillaged by armies, looted by wealthy collectors, destroyed by insane fundamentalists, and prohibited by tyrants?
- This line of argument would seem to lead either to benign Stoic conclusions of mutual indifference, or to finding tyrants and reigns of terror no threat to individual freedom.
- Even the Quarterly Review, no great lover of democracy and popular causes, considered that he was excessive in his appreciation of tyrants.
- But to outmaneuver tyrants, many need training in the strategies of nonviolent action as well as better information technology.
- Shortsighted tyrants, spineless power-mongers and heartless thugs vie egomaniacally, dangerously, for power.
- These tyrants were too small-time to rouse Americans to action and yet simultaneously too annoying or brutal to be ignored by a civilized superpower.
- It appears yet again that our very existence is threatened by the determination of tyrants dissatisfied with anything less than the domination of others.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!