The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- The shocks absorber setting allows maximum contact between the tire and the road surface.
- In situations where you would expect understeer on street tyres, the sticky rubber endows the front end with amazing grip.
- The Rascal is a tracked vehicle with six double road wheels with rubber tyres on each side.
- Bicycles still have rubber, inflatable tyres, wheels with spokes, drop handlebars and narrow saddles.
- And Road Traffic Accident statistics show that 86% of tyres are not properly inflated.
- His solution was to adopt an Arte Povera-type approach, working principally in discarded rubber tyres and inner tubes.
- Add more and you just get grey noise, like the rush of water in your ears when you hold your head under water or the sound of rubber tyres on the concrete roads they sometimes put down to save money.
- Instead of an inner tube the tyre has a rubber lining and the pressure of the beading against the rim of the wheel is claimed to give a seal which is proof against any escape of air.
- A dozen men in camouflage mill around the wooden supports and rubber tires lining the road that make up the checkpoint.
- Make sure that that the tires are properly inflated to avoid misfortunes on the road.
- As the only part of a car actually in contact with the road, the tyre is the single most important item when it comes to controlling the vehicle's behaviour.
- Make sure your Ford wheels are properly aligned and your tires are well inflated.
- While you cannot constantly watch over your drivers, you can reduce the risk of them taking to the roads on unsafe tyres by employing a tyre-fitting service.
- Remarkably it also offered no wheel spin on violent acceleration, although it would be a different matter in the wet with the road legal track tyres fitted.
- By the time you're up to 100 mph it's like you have a baby elephant sitting on the roof, pressing the tyres into the road.
- We know that tires are made of rubber, therefore, are susceptible to punctures, peeling and the likes.
- Nevertheless, bear in mind that before you run your motorcycles, tires must be properly inflated.
- I do think that the problem with the road tires was primarily the high pressure.
- Road tires stick better in corners, roll more effortlessly and don't make that knobby buzz.
- There is an advantage, but not necessarily due to the actual contact patch of the tire.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!