The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of ultramoderno
- The Rice Center hired a Boston PhD, who told Amdall that he had a perfect model for predicting ridership: the elevated, automated, very ultramodern Detroit People Mover.
- The projects Eck chose for the book are not ultramodern or hypertraditional in style.
- When it made the switch from Granada to SubWorld they renovated the lobby and lower lounge in that mad 60s jet-age style, and the contrast between the ultramodern public areas and the oddly archaic theater was part of its charm.
- The Filth is a gorgeously well-appointed book, boasting ultramodern design, mad ideas on every page and some of the most eye-poppingly tasty art this side of the Tate.
- Ylang Ylang is at Saba Bai, 15 minutes north of the popular resort town of Sanur, and is unusual in being built in an ultramodern style.
- And maybe, I too, was a little worried about the performance: an ultramodern and forward-looking interpretation of a tragicomedy about emotional desperation.
- Straw bales for building material, solar cells for power; ancient mixes with ultramodern with sustainability as the common denominator.
- Not for its ultramodern architecture; we have suburban office parks from Tampa to Tacoma that can match it for glitz.
- Extendable tables should have easy-to-use mechanisms and don't have to be ultramodern.
- Depending on where you roam, your transportation may range from the ultramodern, like the high-speed trains of Japan, to the traditional, like the eccentric jitneys of the Philippines or the gondolas of Venice.
- He likes to point out to visitors that he can see no fewer than three ancient castles from his office atop the company's ultramodern new headquarters in Bonn.
- Though largely confined to NHK's Sunday night samurai drama and to reruns on late night television, the samurai film still haunts Japan's ultramodern everyday culture.
- The 1.2 acre former Tedcastles' coal-yard is to be transformed into an ultramodern 7,300 square metres of high-technology office space and apartments.
- The refurbished original building houses a bistro and to-go counter, and a new, ultramodern north wing encloses the posh and excellent Sutro's restaurant.
- The building was designed by an American architect and features an ultramodern, snow-white exterior embedded with thin strips of multicolored lights.
- The surroundings range from clubby to ultramodern.
- She works in an ultramodern public relations firm, and her world contrasts greatly with Kristoffer and Geir's unglamorous job.
- The hotel has just 15 rooms, all with ultramodern, minimalist decor: it's an Asian-Italian fusion in Central America.
- Then there's also the new, ultramodern Sony store - the biggest in Italy!
- With a catchy chorus, jangly guitar and staccato drumbeats, this track sounds both ultramodern and nostalgic all at once.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!