The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(wine/substance) no adulterado
- The society sold wholesome, unadulterated food at reasonable prices to society members.
- Fresh, pure, unadulterated and whole foods are the best as proven throughout the centuries and verified by modern science.
- However, one thing it has going for it is that it is a relatively natural and unadulterated food.
- Co-operative societies from the 1840s sought to provide cheap, unadulterated food for their members.
- Sheep and lambs usually spend most of their lives outdoors, and generally get to eat a relatively natural and unadulterated diet.
- Consumers who patronized the T'Owd Lane store were assured of unadulterated food, true measure, and fair prices.
- Noni purée is usually combined with other juices because the unadulterated fruit tastes horrible.
- Speaking of buying, the price of four Grapples is three dollars more than four unadulterated apples.
- His claims are backed by an unknown flow of riches, along with a rare supply of unadulterated grain and water.
- Indeed, Lidia Bastianich experienced food in its purest and most unadulterated form.
- The entertainment is free, the food's unadulterated, the handicrafts are genuine and prices are as down-to-earth as the area's residents.
- Compare that to zero calories per any size serving of pure unadulterated water.
- Or perhaps you feel you are a true connoisseur who believes Macadamia nuts should be consumed completely unadulterated.
2(nonsense/filth/bliss) auténtico(nonsense/filth/bliss) verdadero
- Drink this one for unadulterated fun - it has the perfect name for it.
- The old ways were the better ways - the pure form, unadulterated by greed and convenience.
- He probably knows the answer already, since this is a man who reckons 90 minutes watching his team play can be ‘pure, unadulterated stress’.
- Mind-altering drugs weren't necessary, since this was an evening of pure unadulterated, spontaneous and harmless fun.
- For years, Best painfully articulated that the form in outward appearance may be Westminster but the content is pure, unadulterated governorship.
- I'm worried about the use of the word ‘truth’ because in the old days documentary was always supposed to be pure and unadulterated truth.
- The sad but true facts seem to suggest that pure and unadulterated sectarianism is at the base of the rationale that is clouding common sense and sound judgement within unionism.
- This, like all personality-based weblogs, is about pure, unadulterated, almost innocent narcissism.
- The other time-filler was pure, unadulterated speculation.
- The pure, unadulterated pleasure of just flopping out, doing… well… nothing.
- And so, donning the platforms, the flares and the beads et al the other night was pure, unadulterated nostalgia.
- This resulted in a few innocuously ribald emails going back and forth until he agreed, which is credit to the pure, unadulterated force that is my charm.
- A trio of rock acts will take it in turns to headline with their pure and unadulterated rock 'n' roll as part of ‘The New School of Rock’ tour.
- Most of the time, they serve the status quo happily under the disguise of providing pure, unadulterated information.
- For pure, unadulterated fun this summer, it doesn't get much steamier.
- Perhaps it was inevitable we'd end up at pure unadulterated farce.
- The roads of Asia, however, are pure unadulterated capitalism.
- It was like the Coliseum in Rome, pure, unadulterated barbarism.
- Sport is played not through statistics, but through raw passion, ungirdled emotion and pure unadulterated spirit.
- No, my yearnings stemmed from pure, unadulterated greed.
- There was pure, unadulterated silence between the two of us.
- Perhaps no other form of dance has the beauty of the common man dancing in pure unadulterated joy displaying his boundless energy and throwing open the doors of the heart.
- Sure, she had given a few polite smiles and laughs and even cooed over her goddaughter, but he had never seen her smile or laugh from pure unadulterated joy.
- The other part had to do with pure, unadulterated love.
- I sensed his fear and pure unadulterated worry for you.
- The Maine wood loomed behind it, providing a contrast between civilization and pure, unadulterated nature that was almost startling.
- I gazed in wonder at the chaos that ensued in the beer gardens at night, at the pure unadulterated fun that was going on at all times.
- Is there no place in this world for pure unadulterated mean malicious wit anymore?
- That mixture of pure science and unadulterated humanity lies at the heart of Clarke's fiction.
- There is no hatred, no violence - just a pure unadulterated love of football.
- While the weather is being wicked, join me in an afternoon of pure unadulterated self-indulgence.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!