The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- The Kilkelly Cemetery Committee has erected an altar in Culmore Cemetery in memory of all the unbaptised children in the area.
- Properly understood, then, the desire by unbaptized persons to receive communion may not be well served by the rush to immediate gratification.
- An unbaptized soul would have no benevolent cherub to swat away the demon's tight grip.
- In a few decades you could not find in all this broad land an unbaptized infant.
- During the question period that followed his talk, someone asked whether an unbaptized person could go to heaven.
- The people of the parish are pleased with this permanent memorial to all the unbaptised children of the parish.
- Those who die unbaptized will be interred at night in a field near the spot where they died.
- It does not, in the slightest, suggest that the Old Covenant is not still binding on unbaptized Jews.
- The belief in fairies was universal, and their power was specially dreaded in the case of women in childbed and of unbaptised infants.
- The baptism is performed as soon after the birth as possible; traditionally, an unbaptized baby was susceptible to the devil.
- Constantine, after all that he had done in religious disputes, was still unbaptized.
- They did not even stop there, but let out all the unbaptized American infants we had been accumulating for two hundred years and more.
- During this time of approximately one month, the woman was considered contaminated by the issue of blood and treated as though dangerous and in the sinful state of being unbaptized.
- The area around the building has long been used as a burial ground for unbaptised children, and the small headstones marking these sad graves can be seen.
- The nearby Cilllin, or burial ground, was used up to about 40 years ago as a final resting place for unbaptised babies.
- Many Christians still believe that the souls of unbaptised babies who die will float around in a grey ether known as limbo for all eternity.
- When writing on free choice before he became a bishop, Augustine had speculated that infants dying unbaptized would find their destiny in neither heaven nor hell.
- Unknown to potential converts, any judicial action against an unbaptized publisher is announced to the congregation, even if the action does not result in any official punishment (p.
- Cillini were the last resting places for unbaptised babies for centuries but were also the burial grounds for shipwrecked sailors washed up on the Kerry shoreline.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!