The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(product) sin marca
- Critics will argue that this image is false and that unbranded products are just as good.
- A lot of people think you can reach this community by delivering a dumbed-down, unbranded product.
- The general public may still insist, on, say, Kellogg's Corn Flakes, but they'll happily eat the unbranded products when they're in a hotel.
- Products carrying a strong brand usually attract a price premium compared to similar but unbranded products.
- After all, most brands make unsustainable claims, and unbranded products seem to be just as good.
- Much better Value can be obtained by judiciously selecting unbranded products, where more of the purchase price goes on quality materials.
- Vitelcom produces unbranded devices for the own-brand operator market.
- However, it is under attack from rival products and from generic manufacturers that want to produce much cheaper unbranded pills.
- Now Hon Hai makes unbranded laptop computers for microchip giant Intel Corp, she said.
- Branded sets can cost up to €50, while the unbranded equivalent will cost from around €10.
- Exploring this phenomenon, with its ‘un-American’ emphasis on unbranded goods and producer-to-consumer contact, would have been an apt coda to this book.
- Six leading drug companies manufacturing generic and unbranded drugs have been accused of cheating the NHS out of up to £300 million.
- The company said it was looking to introduce unbranded leisure and sportswear to compete with value-for-money retailers.
- At one time, Intel used to build its infamous white unbranded boxes at Leixlip, sold through the channel, but those days are now long gone.
- It says it's possible the supermarkets might actually be losing money on the ordinary, unbranded milk.
- Marble and gold and logos abound, and it's only once I've shamefacedly unpacked my non-designer clothes from my unbranded suitcase and headed to Il Barocco for dinner that I properly come down to earth.
- However, wherever I looked it was the same story - nothing for less than £19.99 unless I wanted an unbranded plain white kettle.
- Markets are archaic being unable to accept credit or debit cards, offering no changing facilities, with a limited choice of primarily lower cost unbranded goods.
- I think this is the fourth scanner we've had since 1995, and it's the first one we've bought that wasn't the cheapest unbranded thing we could find.
- It is going to aim for a new class of phone manufacturers - mainly Asian companies that are expected to bring low-cost unbranded phones to market in the next year or so.
2(livestock) sin marcar
- Update: apparently the wine-industry meaning has taken over entirely from the unbranded cattle and first-time criminals, at least among some Australians.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!