The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- The bond is unbreakable, either one able to feel the other's emotions.
- And on one lucky night, we might all witness Ray Allen break the unbreakable record.
- My unbreakable skeleton was breaking, and now I was certain there would be no escape.
- Disdainful of this so-called unbreakable barrier, Popov has shattered it a dozen times, leading the way for others.
- Many historians believe the Allies would have lost the war had it not been for their unbreakable code system.
- On a less conventional level it is about the unbreakable bond between siblings, the blurring of myth and reality and the journey between life and death.
- The unhappy habit of self-abnegation seems to be unbreakable.
- What had once seemed an unbreakable resolve - the hallmark of strong leadership - has begun to crumble at the edges.
- And why don't they replace the glass with unbreakable plastic instead?
- The important, unbreakable bond is between mother and daughter.
- Understated self-confidence and unbreakable positivity is his way.
- Despite spending regular spells in hospital, the youngster with the unbreakable spirit never let her illness get her down.
- But remember, men, we have one invaluable weapon on our side: we have an unbreakable spirit to win!
- For in the end, fans have an unbreakable bond with their clubs.
- Sensible advice turns into creed, good habits into unbreakable laws.
- Intense unbreakable concentration marks the best of the hunters here.
- But then unbreakable generosity of spirit ran through her nature like girders.
- Noteable characteristics of my mother's family include an unbreakable addiction to tea and a love of music.
- And I would have got away with it too, if it hadn't have been for that pesky unbreakable glass.
- If Lenin, hard and unbreakable, was the axle of the Revolution, Trotsky was the roaring wheel.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!