The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(rope) desenroscar(hair) soltar
- The great singing actress's face contorts in contradictory directions; the fingers claw palpable holes into the air; the body coils and uncoils; the legs are in overdrive.
- She coils and uncoils her long black hair as she speaks.
- The knot cannot be unravelled but can uncoil like a snake, start up like the brain-fever-bird that disturbs any chance of rest.
- Or they may show the swaying effects of snakes as they coil or uncoil.
- Continuously land, squat and explode upward as if your body is a giant spring coiling and uncoiling.
- I have to transfer my weight as efficiently as possible, coiling and uncoiling my torso to create maximum speed at impact.
- Taxa within the group are variously unilocular or multilocular, spherical, tubular or uniserial, and coiled or uncoiled.
- A tension is created that causes the coiling, intercalating network of matrix molecules to partially uncoil and straighten, restricting polymer motion and causing a more uniform conformation than in the unstrained matrix.
- Coil and uncoil - bring your hip back to where it started.
- If your transplant was grown in a container and its roots have become coiled inside the pot, be sure to uncoil and gently spread the roots apart before planting.
- When it is uncoiled, the rope takes on its ‘true’ or active shape.
- We uncoiled our second rope, a hundred-foot hunk of 11 mm static that John sometimes used to tow his pickup.
- He uncoiled a slim rope from his belt, looped it around a rock, and repelled down the wall into the crevice.
- About six inches in front of her was a massive snake uncoiled and ready to strike.
- I uncoiled my legs, and leapt to my feet, at the same time as I jumped forward, dodging further shots as they hit behind me.
- Gant's power comes from a compact swing that allows him to uncoil from the legs and waist rather than the arms.
- Rudely awoken, the snake uncoiled and whipped into the undergrowth.
- Suddenly uncoiling, he plunged his arm into it, his 225 pounds of muscle and sinew straining as he groped for something within.
- Slowly uncoiling underneath the imposing Mount Rotui is the island's single coastline road.
- She starts uncoiling the extension cord that attaches the modem to my computer.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!