The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- However, I think it is possible to show that the two characteristics I use in the argument are relatively uncontroversial in terms of defining science.
- Judicial notice overcomes the necessity of proving facts that are clearly uncontroversial or beyond reasonable dispute.
- Far more likely is that he will select a successor beyond criticism who will restore the position to uncontroversial neutrality.
- It is alleged that the two men signed one side of a sheet, which contained an uncontroversial statement.
- This is an uncontroversial statement of truth, but is it a useful addition to our knowledge?
- The decision was uncontroversial, as the Soviet's non-aggression pact with Nazi Germany had precipitated the war.
- For the most part, the definition is uncontroversial.
- Until recently, the distinction between the news media and rest of us was clear and uncontroversial.
- In my judgment, the uncontroversial position of Mrs. Smith's son was not such as to cause her to fall foul of the principle set in Gough.
- But with the aid of communication, a solution can be very straightforward and uncontroversial.
- In this climate, it is clear that nothing uncontroversial can be said about what precisely constitutes a cult.
- What is more, all of this evidence is uncontroversial and unchallenged.
- The most obvious, uncontroversial and tedious example is the Second World War.
- The greater part of his analysis of the law is uncontroversial, indeed accepted by Mr Ponter.
- The first definition, ‘characteristic of the country or country life’ seems reasonably uncontroversial.
- Maintenance is uncontroversial, but asking for ‘more’ is difficult.
- Revulsion against Nazi eugenics is deep and uncontroversial.
- The causes she has espoused during her tenure as first lady - literacy and education - are uncontroversial.
- But while all this might seem sensible and uncontroversial, the problem is the motivation behind it.
- We are currently raising the pension age for women to 65, and this has been relatively uncontroversial.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!