The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(manuscript) sin correcciones(error/misconception) sin corregir(vision) no corregido
- And of course, this also means that spelling mistakes will go uncorrected…
- If you want proof, do not just look at the mistakes which go uncorrected in the work your children bring back from school.
- We compared the uncorrected and corrected data.
- If this release is ‘corrected,’ the uncorrected version must be truly appalling.
- Never would I allow myself to be leave mistakes uncorrected, miss a deadline, or leave an assignment incomplete.
- It's a fair bet that additional hundreds or even thousands of mistakes go unnoticed and uncorrected every year.
- The mistake remained on the site undetected and uncorrected.
- Their mistakes often went uncorrected, and the team lacked veterans who could fill the leadership void.
- I actually caught the error and corrected it in the draft, but unfortunately, the uncorrected version was sent out.
- The Editor has been holding a steward's inquiry and it seems that one sports executive, in a hurry to get home, put in an earlier, uncorrected version of the story and didn't hang around to check it.
- But I pressed on undeterred and two days before our interview was arranged, an uncorrected proof of his book arrived in the post and within a couple of hours I was salivating.
- This reviewer, though, has only an uncorrected proof, so those prepared to go into battle with this book should see if such errors persist.
- Second, the lack of research by the local press with regard to this organisation in the early days of the campaign went largely uncorrected.
- Participants with less than 20/20 vision uncorrected wore their corrective lenses/glasses during the experiment.
- By training each side separately and equally, you can begin correcting an imbalance that, if left uncorrected, could ultimately lead to an overuse injury.
- Here their Lordships are satisfied that a generous interpretation of ‘a question of law’ is needed so as to ensure that no injustice will remain uncorrected.
- Unfortunately, when Isabella got her paper back, the errant apostrophe had been allowed to go uncorrected.
- Both claims were false, and lay uncorrected for months.
- I have transferred her correction to this edition, although it is not in agreement with other uncorrected copies of the first edition.
- The three cases were resolved several years ago, but deficiencies in the university's policies governing faculty appointments remained uncorrected.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!