The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- What you should be seeing is; if you overexpose the image should be lighter and if you underexpose the image will be darker.
- The left image is underexposed, resulting in a dark image: foreground detail is heavily muted, and the window to our right is completely invisible.
- From an imaging perspective, several photographs were either underexposed or blurred due to insufficient exposure time.
- Since snow is so reflective, it can force the camera to underexpose the darker, less reflective subject in your scene.
- If you're using a camcorder lock off the white balance, add a blue filter and underexpose the shot.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!