The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1infradotarno dotar de suficientes fondos ano proveer de suficientes fondos a
- Yet health services are seriously underfunded and unable to cope with the numbers of patients seeking help.
- This report showed the health services had been seriously underfunded for many years and needed a huge injection of capital.
- Care homes across the country say they are being underfunded by councils and lack of funding is repeatedly cited for increasing numbers of closures.
- The problem is that many community services are significantly underfunded.
- He said the practice was underfunded and was trying to operate a service that will make things better for those who stay.
- All members of this House know that despite the extra money put in by this Government, the treatment services are still underfunded.
- Roads are congested, public transportation is poor, and the health service is underfunded.
- This dual system strained the traditionally underfunded public services of the state.
- ‘Higher education has been underfunded for many years and doing nothing is not an option,’ she said.
- The president's budget for the current fiscal year proposed slashing many already underfunded programs.
- Yes, Defence (like the health and education sectors) has been underfunded for years.
- They say the federal and provincial governments have chronically underfunded them, and are left with little choice.
- For years, it's been underfunded and overwhelmed and, by its own admission, barely able to cope.
- The chief constable herself has been touring the county telling people their police have been underfunded for years and the only way forward is more cash.
- The hard working police are severely underfunded, significantly underpaid and crazily understaffed.
- The humanitarian community here is underfunded by hundreds of millions of dollars.
- Successive governments have underfunded tertiary education for years.
- Less well-off parents would end up sending their children to nearby underfunded public schools.
- She says the chronically underfunded centre is a lifeline for the 60 men and women who use it every day.
- It must be recognised, however, that over a number of years we have been advised that the Trust has been underfunded.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!