The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(course/student) (before noun) universitario(humor) algo infantil derogatory(magazine) de estudiantes(magazine) estudiantil(de licenciatura) estudiante universitario masculine(de licenciatura) estudiante universitaria feminine
- Many of our students study as undergraduates or post-graduates abroad.
- Student debt is increasingly putting prospective undergraduates off going to university.
- This is an excellent text, useful for undergraduates and graduate students alike.
- Two thirds of York's undergraduates live in university accommodation.
- Is it up to universities to provide undergraduates with the facilities to get such experience, or is it up to industry?
- Dundee's Caird Hall, the venue for the student enterprise summit, was buzzing with undergraduates and postgrads.
- The crew of four undergraduates and one MSc postgraduate are the first to win Henley's newest event, inaugurated this year.
- Community colleges enroll almost one half of all undergraduates in the United States each fall.
- Apartments are planned for upper level undergraduates on the north and south fringes of campus.
- Many undergraduates also opposed increasing the winter break to four weeks.
- What approaches to that study do the teachers of those undergraduates take?
- We will be asked to teach more undergraduates with fewer faculty and smaller operating budgets.
- However it is clear that poor undergraduates are worse hit here, because they are more reliant on these aspects of student funding.
- Students started working with her as undergraduates and then continued through graduate school.
- He makes a point of hiring undergraduates in addition to the graduate students to work with him on his research.
- I think urban universities enrol larger numbers of adult undergraduates.
- He invited a few undergraduates from state schools for drinks and discovered many had teacher parents.
- He spent his last few years at Wolfson college and continued to lecture undergraduates until last year.
- Erika is an undergraduate at San Diego State University, majoring in biology.
- I first started reading Ulysses in the late 1990s, as an undergraduate at University College Dublin.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!