The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1parte inferior feminineparte de abajo feminine
- There is also a rear loading ramp which forms the underside of the rear fuselage.
- Seeds appear to have been produced on the underside of the leaf, with the leaf edges rolled over to form an enclosing chamber.
- He can see crows nesting on the underside of tree branches, and leaves fluttering down to the sky.
- It is also a good time to clean the underside of the deck and remove grass clippings and leaves.
- I've been quite enjoying the bearded look even though my beard is a bit strange: it pretty much only grows on the underside of my chin.
- Sure enough, on examining the underside of the toast we discovered it was indeed covered in little black garlicky burnt bits.
- On the underside of his ruler was a list of all the Trig functions.
- But the flames quickly spread along the underside of the thatch and in less than two hours the whole building was gutted.
- It does not seem too bad when you are driving over it, apart from the little stones that jump up and damage the underside of the car.
- He was about 5ft 7in, with the start of a beard and a scar or mark on the underside of his forearm.
- If you are able without bad consequence to examine the underside of a rattlesnake, do so.
- They are tough plastic hooks which are secured to table legs and the underside of tables, so people can attach their bags or coats to them.
- By the next day her lips had swelled and turned the pale, pinkish hue of the underside of her tongue.
- He deftly chipped the goalkeeper via the underside of the crossbar.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!