The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(unrecorded)(event/report/species) no documentado
- A physical relationship has never been proved - Cohn would certainly have kept it undocumented and out of sight.
- I wonder how the investigation into undocumented and disappeared funds is going?
- The civilisational reach of India's great textile culture cuts through largely undocumented and unmapped pathways of history.
- The undocumented benefit is that, by using their accelerator service, they are unintentionally offering users an anonymous proxy.
- In fact, he used it to pay back a completely undocumented loan from his brother Tie, the millionaire ice-grappler.
- They will have access to local, often informal or undocumented data, available only on the spot.
- It has recently come to my attention that there must be a range of undocumented wild birds at large in British suburbia.
- Other than the odd undocumented case, success is not known to be spotted often enough.
2(without legal documents)(alien/immigrant) indocumentado
- Because it would allow some undocumented immigrants to win legal status, it faces resistance on the Right.
- Among the proposals is that the Bill would offer legal status to all undocumented immigrants who are paying taxes.
- Added to this volatile social polarization is one of the world's most diverse, both legal and undocumented, immigrant populations.
- The law does not change the legal status of the undocumented persons or provide them a safe haven from the enforcement of the immigration laws.
- The first step would be to make the undocumented workers already here legal.
- Five undocumented women had no legal basis on which to apply.
- We did not record whether the participants were US citizens or were legal or undocumented residents.
- Denver has always been known as major transit point for the smuggling of undocumented immigrants into the U.S.
- Three quarters of all undocumented immigrants actually pay Social Security tax.
- Many of these workers are undocumented immigrants who have little recourse to legal action if they are injured on the job.
- My life as an undocumented immigrant meant that I grew up with added challenges and frustrations other kids didn't have to deal with.
- For instance, undocumented immigrants from Mexico tend to be less educated and don't have to travel far to get to the United States.
- Many residents began to blame the economic recession on the growing number of undocumented immigrants that poured into the state.
- Some churches created what were called ‘sanctuaries’ for undocumented immigrants.
- In contrast, many Mexicans are recent or undocumented immigrants.
- The U.S. census estimates there are about 8 million undocumented immigrants in the United States.
- Eventually they realized that the city's two homeless shelters would not accept undocumented immigrants.
- It extends basic human rights without distinction to all migrants, documented or undocumented.
- It is uncertain how many undocumented teachers there are in the city.
- Today, 2.5 million foreigners live in Spain, of which 50 percent are undocumented.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!