The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- In life some tragedies are strange and unexplainable and the passing of a young person in the prime of life is perhaps the most poignant of all.
- As it turned out the League Final was a disaster and an unexplainable mystery all rolled into one.
- The film attempts to explain something that is ultimately unexplainable.
- And this point of view may explain a lot of things that are otherwise unexplainable.
- It felt so strange, an unexplainable feeling constricted in his chest, but for that same reason, he couldn't return it.
- A weird, unexplainable urge had made her want to cling to Arynne and cry into her shoulder while begging her not to go.
- I nodded, my hands suddenly wringing in a strange and unexplainable nervousness.
- She was more cute than beautiful, but she was still attractive in a strange and unexplainable sort of way.
- It mirrored the way he had felt just moments before, that strange, unexplainable calm.
- Each of the pouches was stuffed with bizarre and unexplainable tools or devices.
- It remained just one of many such unexplainable mysteries of God.
- William experienced a weird and unexplainable combination of feelings.
- Despite Sebastian's strange, unexplainable abilities, he stuck by him through it all.
- For some unexplained, or unexplainable, reason the parties are unable to communicate.
- One of those works, for reasons that are unexplainable, can appeal to people in a more pedestrian way, a more ordinary way.
- As The Guardian notes, a couple of researchers have found some unexplainable data.
- We do stuff in our lives because of so many unexplainable reasons.
- We have developed an unexplainable bond in just a few short months.
- Each has its own nuance, its own hidden traps and unexplainable kinks.
- After this minor incident I developed an unexplainable care and interest in the nest.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!