The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Hairy legs on women are considered unfeminine, although they are completely natural.
- She attributes her accomplishments to the far-sightedness of her father who not only encouraged her in academics but also stood steadfast in his support of her profession that was dubbed unfeminine.
- They had to often wear unflattering and unfeminine clothes.
- A woman being called unfeminine may take different forms.
- Women have been socialized so strongly to become mothers that we often feel guilty, unfeminine or a failure if we are not sure whether we want children.
- The company allegedly had a problem with her "unfeminine" clothing.
- Women's clothing at that time was devoid of pockets which were considered unfeminine and unnecessary.
- She worked out at a time when it was thought to be distinctly unfeminine.
- Though women are swearing more today than before, it is still regarded by many as "unfeminine".
- There is nothing unfeminine about striving for athletic excellence.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!