The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1no formateadosin formatear
- He has to manage data from city hospitals delivering information on diseases by mail, fax, attached spreadsheets, and unformatted electronic text.
- Researchers can search the information which is available as unformatted free text files that can be searched by keyword or phrase.
- Note that if your new drive is unformatted, all you'll get if you make a mistake is an error.
- Thanks in part to the Internet, the world is awash in data, the great majority of which is unformatted and housed in disparate, often inaccessible locations.
- It has an unformatted capacity of 80GB, average seek time of 9ms, a 7200 rpm spindle speed and a buffer size of 2MB.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!