The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(support/assistance) generoso(support/assistance) desinteresado(admiration) sin resquemores(praise) sincero
- Yet in the wake of his greatest disappointment, losing the World Cup final at home in 2003, he delivered a speech to the press full of pride for his own team and honest, ungrudging admiration for the victors.
- No one will ever again be as knowledgeable about every bird species across all of Canada, nor offer such ungrudging and unselfish assistance.
- If a man foolishly does me wrong, I will return to him the protection of my ungrudging love; the more evil comes from him, the more good shall go from me.
- Dragila, who has won every honour possible in her event, also earned the ungrudging respect of the six times men's champion, who had previously been dismissive of the fledgling women's event.
- I think we're going to have to go to our allies in an ungrudging way and say, what is it going to take to get you guys in this thing.
- Moreover, if the compassionate person is an ideal, she must be someone whose concern for another is ungrudging and noninstrumental.
- Certainly, the situation worked perfectly against Wales, the pair instantly striking an ungrudging rapport.
- What he gives is gracious, whereas what we give is dutiful - which is not to deny that it is enjoyable, heartfelt and ungrudging.
- Rather, the first generation of Knights equated American manhood directly with Catholic religious faith and, by extension, the ungrudging performance of familial obligations.
- What these films have in common is a quiet power, a sense of humor, and an ungrudging respect for their teens in the difficult double transition from ‘straight’ children into gay adults.
- Katie looked up at the ungrudging, caring eyes staring back at her.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!