The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1desatardesamarrar Latin America
- His shirt was unlaced, the sleeves rolled up as far as they could go.
- She'd just returned from her job at the plant nursery and was sitting at the table, unlacing her sneakers.
- He throws his jacket onto the pile of Stuart's clothes and unlaces his shoes.
- Trembling, she unlaced her shoes and laid them on the ground next to her bed.
- Sitting down on the edge of the water, he unlaced his shoes.
- As Sandy bent over to unlace her running shoes Olivia screeched at her, ‘Are you listening?’
- I've got a rock in my shoe,’ grumbled Alice, kneeling to unlace her boot and extract the offending pebble.
- Jack tied the sash at his waist, and busied himself unlacing his boots.
- Corio slipped his sunglasses into his pocket and started unlacing his boots.
- Zip crouches and unlaces his boots, clumsily shakes them off.
- Before they knew it, the skate was already over, and pretty soon, it was just the two of them left in the dressing room, sitting beside each other on a bench and unlacing their skates.
- She could feel Charles fingers unlacing her dress behind her.
- She bent down and unlaced her boots, pulling them off.
- He unlaced his boots and pulled them off, and the wet socks as well.
- She unlaced her boots and kicked them across the room with amusement.
- She slowly unlaced her boots and pulled them off to stretch her feet.
- He unlaced his heavy boots and let them thud onto the floor in a heap.
- Ram unlaced her dress, lifting her so that the woman could pull it over her head.
- Ryder unlaced Kit's boot as gently as possible, before taking it off her foot, along with her sock.
- She turned her back to him, ‘Would you unlace my dress?’
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!