The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1descorrer el pestillo de
- He turned back towards the door and slowly unlatched each latch and unlocked each lock behind him.
- Drifting in the comfort of drink, he unlatched the door and opened it wide.
- Achan, the head monk, draped in the colours of the dawn, unlatches the door to a large metal cage.
- Every time they scampered forward in the opening half hour, the hosts took fright, sporting that look which befalls turkeys each time the barn door is unlatched.
- A well-known farmer has unlatched the gate on a pioneering new sheepdog training centre.
- He climbed down the steps, unlatched a door and began cranking a rickety wheel.
- Does the little beast know how to unlatch the coop door?
- Leikidos unlatched the door of the stable and opened it.
- The door was unlatched and all he had to do was open it.
- It took five long minutes before the ornately carved wooden door was unlatched, and another two before it actually opened.
- She leaned over and unlatched the door, swinging it open towards me.
- Catty unlatched the screen door.
- Very carefully, I reached up and unlatched the gate.
- He unlatched the wooden gate and left his premises.
- Raz unlatched the door and peered into the building.
- Rommel's comforting embrace was a key that unlatched the locked door which held all of Jun's accumulated despair crammed within.
- He quietly unlatched the door and tiptoed out of the bathroom.
- I unlatched the gate and edged past Heike, who blinked and snorted irritably.
- Hailey then quietly unlatched the gate and walked out onto her driveway.
- She unlatched the gate, and walked slowly up the gravel path like she had done so many times before.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!