The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
transitive verb unlearned, unlearned, unlearnt, unlearnt
- The programme helps participants by giving them a clear-cut plan of action to focus on positive attitude, unlearn bad habits and build healthy relationships.
- Therefore, it has to be used for a while (after you read the manual) before you unlearn your present habits and can begin to appreciate it.
- And yet, with his father at his side, unlearning bad habits was a comparatively small thing for Brake to ask of himself.
- Typically, unlearning old habits is harder than learning new ones, so much of the time in lessons focuses on learning to inhibit old bodily responses.
- I needed on-the-job training for this new role, but it felt as though things were moving too fast for me to unlearn old habits and learn new skills all at the same time.
- Change requires the individual or group to unlearn old habits, methods of performing routine tasks, and customary thought patterns.
- Perseverance and patience both go a long way to helping those around us either in the workplace or in our own private life learn and take on new skills, and try to unlearn bad habits.
- It will force you to unlearn some bad habits that you might have picked up and also allows you to upgrade your skills and aeronautical knowledge.
- If you have a test and discover you are not the father of a child you always thought was yours, you can't unlearn that fact.
- An uncomfortable place that would force us to learn about our mutual dependence and unlearn patriotic virtues.
- Like any great band, Wilco are unlearning their strengths in order to discover new ones.
- It is difficult to unlearn behaviours that made us successful in the past: listening instead of speaking, valuing the contributions of others, rather than depending on yourself for everything.
- Pre toddlers don't have to unlearn any bad foreign buying habits.
- Out-of-control anger is a learned behavior, so you have to unlearn it.
- You begin to see this as a bit of a habit as well, and perhaps you can unlearn bits of it.
- Instead it is a process of re-education during which the individual unlearns poor posture and movement that has led to tension and sometimes pain in the body.
- We had a choir director intent on unlearning our juvenile inflections.
- Part of building community movements is unlearning old ways of doing things.
- The good news is that just as negative thinking styles are learned, so can they be unlearned.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!