The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(company/firearm/land) no registrado(birth) no registrado(birth) no inscrito(vehicle) no matriculado(childminder) no registrado(letter) no certificado
- They offer an extensive record search service, which includes wills and unregistered land.
- An allotment amnesty is to be held to allow unregistered holders to turn in their plots to be correctly recorded.
- They clarified for us the powers of dog rangers and dog officials to seize unregistered or offending dogs.
- On 28 July an official strike against unregistered labour on the docks began.
- But officials believe as many as 1m unregistered items in private hands could make the grade.
- Many children will not even exist officially, that is, will go unregistered.
- There was an arrest earlier today, someone who had an unregistered gun.
- The reason for the difference is that a lot of milk production is unregistered as very small producers use and sell their produce locally.
- But almost half were unable to offer an urgent appointment for unregistered patients either on the NHS or privately.
- Another 600,000 unregistered weapons are thought to be floating around.
- If anyone sees a car unregistered please call any Garda Station.
- Police are concerned that significant numbers of staff will still be unregistered by February, and therefore unable to work legally.
- Police and trading standards officials will be visiting car boot sales in a bid to stop unregistered dealers passing themselves off as car booters.
- The real figure may be even higher considering that many prostitutes work in concealed and unregistered places, he said.
- There were also unregistered medicines, which were imported from countries, such as Taiwan and Germany.
- Then, as riders slowed, the police confiscated unregistered bikes within their reach.
- The campaign to eliminate unregistered hounds met with strong opposition from owners, who tried to hide their pets.
- And if they do express this demand, it tends to go unregistered (e.g. the boss simply ignores it).
- No staff member had first-aid training and there was an unregistered nurse available for only three hours per day.
- Firstly we had to register our visa with the police - if you are caught with an unregistered visa in Russia you can be put in jail.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!