Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(appearance) común y corriente(appearance) que no llama la atención(life/book) poco interesante
- The result is a highly inoffensive, passable sound which has its interesting, if unremarkable, moments.
- From the outside, the garden looks unremarkable: just a black, rock wall with a concealed entrance.
- The street is ordinary and the block of flats that the camera chooses to linger over is plain and unremarkable.
- Now the charging of interest is accepted as an unremarkable feature of modern society.
- Actually, one surprise about meeting Lewis is how unremarkable she looks off the track.
- For a documentary about a sport widely seen as boring and unremarkable, Gentlemen is loaded with drama.
- Today, and for quite some time, he was feeling as unremarkable and nondescript as he looked.
- His antenatal history had been unremarkable, with normal antenatal scans.
- He was not even much of a writer, with a bland and unremarkable style of putting pen to paper.
- It is an unremarkable little book with a dull cloth cover, but Janette Ray takes it from the shelf with loving care.
- Once again, it was OK to wear ordinary clothes, ordinary shoes and live somewhere unremarkable.
- For Forbes, there are a lot of poets writing very unremarkable poetry in ordinary language about ordinary lives.
- The rest of my evening was fairly unremarkable, save for two other interesting events.
- While the statement on the website was short and unremarkable, the sidebar on the web page was interesting.
- Watson's history minutes are interesting, but the doc itself is unremarkable.
- It could be a hint of promise in an unremarkable season, or the beginning of a transition through which Liverpool finally deliver.
- The sunset, when it came a little while later, was unremarkable.
- She seems determined to make the even the most unremarkable foods sound gloriously decadent and sensuous.
- But it's unremarkable in its style, galloping along like a transcript of a conversation you might hear on a bus.
- On April 2nd, at this unremarkable place, an accident happened that I will remember every day of my life.