The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(person) nada egoísta(person) generoso(act) desinteresado(act) generoso
- In fact, the liturgy should consider unselfish love and joyful praise as the most important element of liturgical service.
- She thanked the men and women of the Irish Defence Forces for their courage, dedication and unselfish humanity.
- Are they snotty suburban materialists or caring and unselfish community leaders?
- His unselfish and noble virtues have earned him huge respect across all shades of political opinion.
- Given her record of altruism and unselfish service to the Irish people we can be sure that is what she would wish.
- Never in my wildest column-writing fantasies did I imagine a response so generous and unselfish.
- Sisters Rutter and Hyde were later awarded an MBE each for their unselfish devotion and care.
- An Irish citizen has never been president, and it will also make you look unselfish, noble and statesman-like.
- Each power insisted that empire building was, in part, unselfish, even noble.
- He's a generous, unselfish actor at the best of times and here, at the worst of times, he does not appear to mind having his scenes stolen by a rabbit and a bird.
- The truth that von Trier seeks in his work is realised in this performance, which affects the whole cast with an unselfish generosity.
- Kamil was a clean-living man with high moral values and he was completely unselfish, caring and gentle.
- Not only may they do better if the person carrying them is unselfish, altruistic, and principled, but it is easy to see why this should be so.
- Now suppose that voters behave as unselfish, disinterested judges of what is best.
- It inspires others by its unselfish example and holds out hope of even more effective public action in days to come.
- This year they are paying tribute to Marion Donoghue for her unselfish work and assistance to the association during the past years.
- She described him as not perfect, yet unselfish, as loving with a marvelous sense of humor and a great intellect.
- The point is, these people gave of themselves in such unselfish ways and cared enough to point me in the right direction.
- Absolute unity and unselfish leadership are two pressing imperatives stressed by many participants at the seminar.
- Sr Mary's unselfish life touched so many people in so very many ways and her passing leaves an emptiness that can never be filled.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!